Equine Stud Medicine
Did you know Bellevue Veterinary Clinic offer a specialised Equine Stud Medicine service?
We are a BEVA approved practice for Artificial Insemination and our veterinary surgeons have over 40 years’ experience with equine reproduction.
We can offer bespoke packages to suit your needs.
AI with fresh, chilled or frozen semen
- Excellent conception rates
- Deep Uterine Insemination
- Dedicated mare stocks and examination area with diagnostic ultrasound
- Swabs for Contagious Equine Metritis (CEM)
- Blood Samples for Equine Viral Arteritis (EVA) and Equine Infectious Anaemia (Coggins)
- Ultrasound Examination of Reproductive System
- Endometrial Biopsies
There have been two cases of confirmed Equine Viral Arteritis in stallions in Dorset. These findings remind us to be vigilant and perform the appropriate pre-breeding screenings and examinations to protect our horses.
For more information please contact the clinic on 01373 836816.