Separate dog and cat wards
We have the facilities to care for cats, dogs and exotics on separate wards. This greatly reduces anxiety and allows us to care for individual needs.
We are also a Silver Cat Friendly Practice accredited by International Cat Care and currently working towards achieving our Gold Status.
Diagnostic equipment is essential to help find the answers as to why your pet is poorly. Here at the practice we have the following:
- In house laboratory to test samples as quickly as possible including a biochemistry and haematology blood machine
- Dedicated imaging room with ultrasound and advanced digital radiography
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Tonometer to measure intraocular pressure in the eye
The Veterinary Nurses at Bellevue provide a range of nurse clinics and appointments to help care for your pet’s health and wellbeing. Please contact the clinic to enquire further or to make an appointment.
Nurse Clinics Include:
- Post-Operative Checks
- Senior pet support and advice
- Second and third vaccinations
- Nail Clipping
- Anal gland expression
- Bandage/dressing changes
- Collecting blood samples
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Mobility Clinics
- Weight and feeding management Clinics
- Nutritional advice – including raw feeding and post neutering
- New puppy, kitten, rabbit or exotic pet consults
- Parasite checks, advice and administration
Laser Therapy – a surgery free, drug free, non-invasive treatment for reducing pain, inflammation and speed up healing.
Diabetic Clinics – helping owners manage this complex disease offering initial post-diagnosis, stabilisation and maintenance clinics.