Small Animal Services
Our dedicated team of Veterinary Surgeons and nurses provide a range of services and treatments for all manner of small animals. We pride ourselves on having modern equipment and a comfortable recuperation area to ensure that your pet’s treatment is as effective but also as comfortable as possible.
We understand the importance of consistency in the treatment provided to your animals. We have two full-time and one part-time Veterinary Surgeons at the clinic who like nothing more than getting to know you and your pets.
Our facilities include:
- Modern purpose built veterinary practice
- Ample parking and disabled access
- Spacious reception and waiting room area with separate areas for cats and dogs
- Comfortable cat and dog wards with walk-in kennels for large dogs
- Facilities & accommodation to care for all exotics species
- Sterile surgical theatre and separate minor procedures room
- In-house laboratory equipped to analyse samples producing results within minutes
- ECG and blood pressure monitoring
- Ultrasound and digital x-ray equipment producing high quality images supporting veterinary diagnoses
- Advanced orthopaedic surgical equipment
Our services include:
- Small friendly team committed to giving you and your pet personal care
- Longer than average appointment times
- Emergency 24hr treatment
- Opportunity to organise home visits
- Hospitalisation for poorly pets
- Full health checks
- Vaccinations, micro-chipping, nail clips, neutering's
- Dental treatment incl. advice, scale and polish and teeth extractions
- Pet passport/travel services and advice
- Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery
- Free nurse clinics (see list below)
- Puppy and kitten packs for your new pet
Soft tissue and orthopaedic surgery and competitively priced neutering
In our surgical theatre we can perform a vast range of routine and non-routine soft tissue surgery
We also offer in house orthopaedic consultations and surgery with Veterinary Surgeons who are certificate and diploma holders. This allows us to treat the majority of cases in house that would otherwise be referred. This has many benefits
- Your pet can be treated at the clinic with the Vets they know and trust which aids overall case management
- Efficient and easy communication with your practice
- Less travel
- Fixed fees can be agreed in advance which allows accurate quoting for procedures
- This provides less stress for you and your pet
Separate dog and cat wards
We have the facilities to care for cats, dogs and exotics on separate wards. This greatly reduces anxiety and allows us to care for individuals needs.
We are also a Silver Cat Friendly Practice accredited by International Cat Care and currently working towards achieving our Gold Status.
Diagnostic equipment is essential to help find the answers to why your pet is poorly. Here at the practice we have the following
- Dedicated imaging room with ultrasound and advanced digital radiography
- In house laboratory to test samples as quickly as possible including a biochemistry and haematology blood machine.
- Blood pressure monitoring
- Tonometer to measure intraocular pressure in the eye
The Veterinary Nurses at Bellevue provide a range of nurse clinics and appointments to help care for your pet’s health and wellbeing. Please contact the clinic to enquire further or to make an appointment
Nurse Clinics Include:
- Post-Operative Checks
- Parasite checks, advice and administration
- Second and third vaccinations
- Nail Clipping
- Anal gland expression
- Bandage/dressing changes
- Collecting blood samples
- Blood Pressure Monitoring
- Weight and feeding management Clinics
- Nutritional advice – including raw feeding and post neutering
- Mobility Clinics
- New puppy, kitten, rabbit or exotic pet consults
- Senior pet support and advice.
Laser Therapy – a surgery free, drug free, non-invasive treatment for reducing pain, inflammation and speed up healing
Diabetic Clinics – helping owners manage this complex disease offering initial post-diagnosis, stabilisation and maintenance clinics.
Pet Care Plans
For more information about our pet health care plans, click on the link below.